New ELDER LAW & ESTATE ADMINISTRATION BOOK AND AUDIO FOR SALE
269 Book elder law & estate administration including:
• Why Have a Will? Gathering information; standard provisions; designation of fiduciaries; protective clauses; sample forms; Ethics - who is the client?
• Powers of Attorney Types of POAs; what should be included; why clients need them; POAs and Living Wills; sample forms
• Living Trusts (Revocable/Irrevocable) as an Estate Planning Tool Why it should be used; disadvantages; revocable vs. irrevocable; Insurance Trusts; sample forms
• Basic Tax Considerations Jointly-held property; “I love you” Will; no Will at all; insurance owned by client; unlimited marital deduction; estate planning in the testamentary document; sample forms/letters
• Estate Administration - New Probate Law in New Jersey Probate process; duties of executor/fiduciary; gathering of assets; tax returns; tax waivers; access to property; sample forms/checklists
• Medicaid Planning in Light of Federal Medicaid Reform Countable assets of Medicaid applicant; income cap/Medical needy standard; look-back period; transfers of property; personal residence; Medicaid estate recovery rules …and more
This practical program is designed to provide the nuts and bolts of elder law practice & estate administration practice to general practitioners and young lawyers, as well as to more experienced estate planners and professionals who help senior citizens. You’ll also gain insight on how Federal Medicaid Reform will impact seniors.
Chair, ABA Elder Law Committee
Past GP Solo Section Attorney of the Year
2006 NJSBA Municipal Court Practitioner of the Year
K. Vercammen & Associates
Past NJ Ombudsman for the Elderly
Law Office of Martin A. Spigner
Adam Dubeck ,Esq.
Handbook 60 [$48 NJSBA Member Price] pages ] Item M57812
Handbook with Audio CD $200 [$$160 NJSBA Member Price Item
*NJSBA Member Price – To qualify for this reduced price, you must provide your NJSBA Member# at the time you place your order
Contact: New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education (732)214-8500